Thursday 8 August 2013

Under ponytail/nape shave experience!





first blog post  
Hello guy's! in this blog post i'm going to be covering a topic 'nape shave' which I have had
three times! so let's get started! I decided I wanted to change up my look a bit and honestly didn't know what I wanted to do, well I sort of did I wanted to do what everybody else didn't have, a nape shave with designs, so I took the plunge and got it done, it didn't cost me anything as my sister runs her own barber shop, located in clondalkin, dublin 22 , (please see end of blog post for details) she asked me to get an inspiration picture so that she could free-hand shave onto the nape of my neck! it is quite a quick process it is quite easy to maintain and looks very creative, it can say alot about a person, especially if the design is unique! the fist design I picked was a zigzag piece, there were 3 different blades used in the process, the second piece I had done was a love heart with surrounding lines and different patterns, the third and last design I had done was a ying yang, which was quite difficult to complete, it was a simple piece but it was very hard to complete, so my sister had used a lid off a bottle of hairspray to achieve the circle, I would recommend getting it done as it is really easy to maintain your hair and it's quicker to style in the morning, :)



some picture's of my nape shave














details, 
Please email me if you are interested in getting your nape shaved, however, the shop is located in dublin 22, clondalkin, ireland :)
nicoleoflaherty@hotmail.com

twitter, nicoleo493

No comments:

Post a Comment